How are you Aunty Lisa,

Please don’t publish my name. I’m a 32 year old woman who is married to a 42 year old man. We have been married for 8 years and we have 2 children. My husband was a serial womaniser who would spend every weekend away, dipping his anaconda from one woman’s vagina to another.

All efforts to reprimand him proved futile until it got the better part of me and I ended up just one boyfriend of mine, who is very faithful, loving and caring. I had to take this route because my hubby would spend the whole month without even having sex with me.

A friend of mine took me to a sangoma (traditional healer) who gave me some concoction to stir into my hubby’s food as love potion. Since then my husband has been loving me so much and is now even helping me with house chores such as cooking, sweeping the house and doing the dishes.

I’m not sure if he is still cheating on me, but with the way he loved women I’m sure he still does. So I decided to continue dating my boyfriend for some time while monitoring my husband’s affairs with other women. Things got so exciting that my boyfriend ended up coming to my matrimonial house for some sex until evil people gave my husband a tip-off and we got caught.

Luckily he caught us just after the action, we had just finished putting on our clothes when he arrived, so we both vehemently denied that we were having sex. Problem is that he is now demanding that my boyfriend and I should have sex again in his presence while he is watching, so that he can forgive me. If I refuse he is promising to tell my whole family and dump me.

Please my aunty help me, what should I do? I really love my husband and I don’t want my family to know about this. However, it’s so awkward for your official husband to watch while you are having sex with another man. I don’t even know what he wants to do when he sees us having sex. Do you know of any sangoma who can help me get out of this tight situation by making my husband forget about this sex issue?

Breaking News via Email

Enter your email address to subscribe to our website and receive notifications of Breaking News by email.