The bootie or hourglass figure is something that most men prefer in a woman.
It represents a strong symbol of feminine beauty as well as a healthy representation of good genes. Famous celebrities like Nikki Minaj, Kim Kardashian, are among a few boasting one of these s3xy curvaceous figures.
Due to all of the above, more and more women around the world are trying to achieve a sexier look by getting wider hips to sculpt out that hourglass figure they desire.
Now increasing your hip size is not the easiest muscle on your body to enhance. But it can be done, and it is definitely worth it.
Before indulging in this accentuated hips and butts calisthenics regimen, note that you must avoid cardio exercises and also cut out on caloric intake. Instead you should add extra 250 calories to your daily caloric intake.
The absolute safest, most natural and most effective way to widen your hips is through proper Exercise (Squat) and Nutrition.
Get calories from clean sources to avoiding gaining additional weight. Thus, it is best to take calories from the clean sources.
Augmenting your hip size is not an excuse for eating non-healthy foods. Consume foods which are packed with nutrition such as veggies, lean meats, fruits, low fat dairy items and whole grains. Seeds and nuts can also be excellent for your overall nutrition.
Do a few free squats as this helps in working out your hips, hamstring and thighs. For best results, it is better if you use dumbbells for adding extra resistance.
Do these 10 to 12 repetitions with 3 to 4 sets. Incorporating the squat with the isometric ball squeeze can be excellent for the hips. Place the stability ball against the wall and stand in the back with your right side facing.
Extend your right leg and put your outer side against the ball. You should then apply the force and hold for 30 seconds. Then do the exercise on the left side. Repeat it for 4 to 6 repetitions.
b. Donkey Kick
One exercise that can help contribute to make your hips wider and butt bigger is the donkey kick. For performing a donkey kick:
• Get on all fours with knees together.
• Keep the legs in the same position by lifting it back until your thigh comes parallel to the ground while your buttocks are squeezed.
• For a harder and more effective workout try to add ankle weights.
• Repeat this for 12 to 20 times.
• Then repeat this on the other leg.
• This equals to one Rep.
• Repeat it for two more reps.
• Keep your back straight and your shoulders back
• With one leg step forward and bend at a 90 degree angle. Be sure that you front knee is above your ankle, and you back knee should not touch the floor.
• Push back up and squeeze glutes
d. Stair Climbing
• With a weighted backpack, walk up and down the stairs. Make sure that the back of your foot touches the surface completely.
• Choose your reps according to your fitness level
• If stair climbing is not an option, try stepping up on a stool or chair…Repeat several times
Combining together this super-charged quadruple booty blasting workouts 4 times per week with proper nutritional regimen will earn you an instant yet insidious result.